Boquete is considered the adventure capital of Panama. One adventure which shouldn’t be missed is Kayak in the ‘white waters’, an exclusive activity for this region of Panama.
The excursion has varying levels of difficulty, unlike rafting; Kayak is more physically demanding and undertaken in groups of 4 persons and up. For this reason it’s an unforgettable experience to share with friends and family.
Boquete is the number one spot for Kayaking excursions with Level II and III rapids in Chiriqui and Old Chiriqui. At certain times of year there are sections of the river that are very risky, so we will concentrate on the fun.
- Minimum 4 people, máximum 10 people.
- Includes: Transport to Boquete, Kayak and guide.
- Frequency: By reservation.
- Duration: 6 hours
- Timetable: Depart Boquete at 7:00am and return at around 1:00pm
- Ability level: Participants should be in good physical condition. This trip includes 4-6 hours of moderately difficult Kayaking and swimming.
- Age Limit: Minimum age of 10 years.
- What to bring: Swimsuit, shorts and T-shirt, dry clothes for afterwards, sunscreen, water, waterproof shoes and passport.