ISLA COCO BLANCO
Coco Blanco is a very different island compared to other surrounding islands, the cabins has wooden floor, and they also offer sea food as lobster, octopus, seashelves and other if there is season for them. They also offer daily tours to the nearby islands as I can mention Perro, Diablo, Chichime, and Anzuelo.
Its service is superior to most islands, their owners really pay attention on the clients, and make sure their experience in the Kuna Yala is unforgettable, even thought is not a luxurious place.
– Transfers Panama City / Kuna Yala / Panama City
– Transport Port / designated Island / Puerto
– Dormitory accommodation or private according chosen option
– Breakfast, lunch and dinner (not including breakfast first day, last day only breakfast included)
– Does not include drinks
1. Always remember bring your Passport, without it you cannot get in nor out Guna Yala territory.
2. We recommend you to buy beverages like sodas, but most importantly, buy water at the local supermarket.
3. In the cabins, the beverages are not included with the meals. *** Isla Coco includes 1 beverage with each meal.
4. When you take the boat for your island, remember wear comfortable clothes, flip flops or water proof shoes, because you might get wet.
5. If you bring smartphones, camera or another electronic devices, remember bring your waterproof bag for your electronic devices, it’s the best option, if you don’t want damage your electronics.